When first direct launched in 1989, it redefined what banking meant by bringing straightforward, customer-first, direct banking to everyone. Its challenger spirit made it the original disruptor to legacy banking. Fast-forward 30 years, the brand’s journey has been one of constant innovation, customer-focused strategies and irreverent marketing, seeing it voted the number one brand for customer service in the UK.
In this webinar, you'll learn from first direct's Head of Brand & Marketing, Chris Wood, and Jaywing's Creative Director, Ben Marshall, as they discuss strategies to staying disruptive and relevant in a highly competitive industry.
WATCH NOW TO UNCOVER
- What makes first direct unique
- How to maintain a challenger brand spirit
- Why empathy is first direct's superpower
- Adapting to digital and economic change
- How first direct have stayed close and relevant to customers
- The importance of trusted long-term agency relationships
- The importance of tone of voice and creative brand application