- Your brains will be wired to be mobile-first and you'll enjoy collaborating with the likes of Instagram and Twitter to take advantage of their latest features and trends.
- That means understanding what it takes to be thumb-stopping within moments, helping global brands, online businesses and start-up companies get noticed.
- No two months will be the same, but you'll always be expressing your thinking as storyboards, mood-boards, captions and prototypes. Once approved you'll collaborate with designers, artworkers, UXers, videographers and developers to help bring them to life.
- Within your portfolio, we'll be looking for evidence of digital as well as advertising thinking. That could mean filters, stories, streams, apps, AI, TikToks, bots, live experiences, reactive media, data visualisations or influencer collaborations.
- It's likely you'll have a degree in the creative arts and are unconventional thinkers whose ideas appeal to the next generation of consumer.