As an SEO Manager in our team, you’ll work to understand your client’s search environment and what needs to be done to achieve success within organic search. You’ll review each area of search engine performance through technical, content from technical audit to keyword identification, to backlink and target site analysis, including how to amplify your creative campaigns for maximum results. You’ll plan out and budget for what needs to happen and you’ll demonstrate the amazing results you’ve achieved by analysing performance and presenting back to client teams.
In addition, you will:
- Lead team strategies and ensure you are working to appropriate tactics and KPIs
- Have the ability to discuss all clients of the team with confidence
- Ensures the team's work is up to standard
- Take on responsibility for training or organising training for junior members of staff in team
- Research individual projects and/or advance team's knowledge with testing
- You may be asked to manage a small team of up to 2 members of junior staff
We’re looking for people who are excited by digital, who relish the challenge that SEO presents, who aren't afraid of trying something new and different, who have a track record of inspiring everyone around them to be better. You’ll be adept at guiding junior members of the team and inspire confidence in the clients and team who work with you on a day-to-day basis.
This role would suit someone with solid experience in a dynamic agency role or a particularly exciting client-side role.