Day to day activities include gathering and analysing data and developing recommendations to help clients grow their businesses through ongoing optimisation.
Conversion rate optimisation ensures onsite experiences are as effective and efficient as possible from both a user and a business perspective. Our role is to ensure our clients provide their users with a seamless on-site experience, allowing them to complete their on-site goals with ease while ensuring business objectives are considered throughout. Through data gathering from a range of qualitative and quantitative sources, we highlight key areas of opportunity for improvement and make recommendations which form an ongoing optimisation strategy.
- Lead the delivery of effective CRO retainers.
- Organise and analyse data gathering for a number of projects, including analysis of analytics, heat maps, session recordings and user research.
- Develop robust recommendations for improvement based on data insights.
- Prioritise recommendations based on potential, supporting insight and ease.
- Develop test hypotheses into AB tests, inc. mockups and success definition.
- Collaborate with other production teams on a client level to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice.
- Produce high-quality deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Qualification (or experience) in Psychology, Marketing or alternative relevant subject, e.g. UX design, HCI, computer sciences etc
- Experience in a digital marketing or similar role
- Experience of UX principles and AB testing methodologies
- Experience of analysing data to spot trends
- Experience of conducting and working with qualitative research methods and quantitative data
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills