The role includes providing directional input across a range of client projects, ensuring work is delivered in a high-quality, commercially sound way, and supporting and developing the wider creative team. Your role helps Jaywing evolve its service offering in line with market demands through the day-to-day development of joined-up, insight-led brand experiences we create for our clients.
A Junior Artworker is a position in the Creative team, responsible for the execution and delivery of a wide range of on and offline projects for existing and prospective clients.
Deliver high-quality, commercially sound work
- Lead by example delivering the highest of standards across every aspect of what we do.
- There may be times where you will need to represent to clients our knowledge, skill and process of production.
- Identify opportunities within client briefs to better approach aspects of production.
- Help to build the agency’s high profile reputation, contributing to wider business goals and play a significant role in the agency’s onward growth.
- Bring an understanding of technologies that affect the industry into the agency to benefit the team and improve our work or our working practices.
- Become familiar with our client brands and endeavour to acquire knowledge of new clients/brands.
- A big part of your role is to nurture a positive social culture with clients, suppliers and colleagues, therefore you are expected to take an active role where the opportunities arise or by creating new ones.
Inspire and develop the Production Team
- Work closely with the Head of Production to support the realisation of the over-arching vision for the Production and Creative teams.
- Drive the collaborative efforts of the Production Team to exceed expectations on all levels.
- Communicate clearly with the team to manage workloads, discuss/share working methods to achieve common goals and help deliver high-quality work on time.
- Inspire and support others, to help develop the Production Team.
Build and grow relationships
- Work seamlessly across departments to deliver work over and above client expectations.
- Develop multi-tiered relationships across Jaywing.
Effectively manage work through the business
- Identify resource requirements across the team in order to meet the needs of the agency.
- Ensure all projects run efficiently and in line with expectations.
- Ensure compliance with the processes of the team and other teams.
- Highly skilled artworker with a deep understanding of all aspects of production across all relevant media.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe software (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Experience and knowledge of animation is a bonus but not compulsory.
- Able to evidence the creation, development and implementation of creative strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and coordination skills.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task proficiently.
- Proven experience in working cross-functionally within an organisation and as part of a team.