You will work hard to deliver high-quality concept development, design and execution across every single project, building relationships with other departments within the agency and external partners/suppliers to bring these ideas to life.
- Work closely with the Creative Heads and Creative Director to generate creative concepts from initial briefing
- Help generate concepts/ and or develop and deliver big ideas with enthusiasm and a collaborative ‘can do’ attitude
- Work as part of the team to create big, impactful ideas that work across all media
- Produce and communicate a consistent stream of fresh ideas and develop visual solutions that are both on brief and on brand
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your designs/ ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express and present them to account management and colleagues
- Develop a good understanding of the brand/ visual assets and personality of each client’s brand.
- Use your initiative to develop rounded communications – asking relevant questions of account management and colleagues
- Display well-developed teamworking skills; the ability to take rejection well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients’ and colleagues’ needs
- Feel comfortable in asking questions of a brief or of a situation in order to gain more clarity as an aid to the development of a better solution
- Show initiative and responsibility for the creative output and direction of the projects you are/have been involved in