Key responsibilities include ensuring booked jobs are scheduled, briefs ready to commence work and general admin support detailed below.
To provide the Creative Resource Manager with administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Creative Office of 50+ and wider liaison with the Client Services teams.
- Understanding of and monitoring our traffic management system Synergist.
- Contacting client services 48 hours prior to the scheduled booking to ensure the job is on track and the brief ready.
- Advising the Creative Resource Manager of any variations on the original booking.
- Identifying gaps in the resource calendar and highlighting to the Creative Resource Manager.
- Ensuring all recurring weekly bookings are scheduled in synergist.
- To provide cover as and when required for the Creative Resource Manager.
- Ensuring all ongoing 121’s are scheduled in Synergist and Outlook calendars.
- Ensuring internal meetings are scheduled in Synergist and Outlook calendars.
Holidays and Sickness
- Monitoring and managing all holidays and staff absence time within Synergist.
- Co-ordinating with the IT and HR departments to onboard new starters
- Requesting hardware and software required through the IT department.
- Ensure all Freelancers have a signed contract in place before any work commences.
- Raising purchase estimates for freelance resource.
- Posting freelance time into synergist.
- Monitoring and updating the freelance database.
- Working with the wider management team to broaden our contacts database.
Administrative and clerical support
- Running relevant reports within Synergist.
- Offer administrative support to the SLT as and when required, and where can be managed alongside key responsibilities and duties.
- Maintain all relevant filing systems relating to key duties.
- Fully understand company structure, gain a rounded view of its core business disciplines, and stay abreast of current client mix.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 programmes, specifically Excel, Word and PPT.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to evidence excellent organisational skills plus the ability to multi-task proficiently.
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Team player.
- ‘Can do ‘attitude.