Alongside this, you will be working with a team of Developers, UX Architects, Designers & Project Managers within the Creative group, you will play a pivotal role in the success of multiple projects. Your multitasking skills and ability to deal with change effectively will be put to the test daily. You will be involved in the full life cycle of projects, including estimating, scoping, and specification. You will be a self-starter, able to proactively work with internal stakeholders to get up to speed on projects with minimal oversight.
Your ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the team will be critical. Part of the role will be to mentor and advocate for solid development practices within the team. A relevant computer science degree is preferred, but we will consider candidates with equivalent qualifications or commercial experience.
- Extensive array of experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Experience with Umbraco, Kentico or Sitecore
- Practical experience in applying SOLID principles in a commercial setting.
- Experience with Git version control. (experience using Gitflow a bonus).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Azure platform
- Experience with DevOps tooling
- Projects/contributions on GitHub