This exciting opportunity will enable a suitably experienced SEO the opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands in a forward-thinking, award-winning search agency.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing organic search campaigns. In particular, the successful candidate will have a good level of knowledge of on-page optimisation (technical & content optimisation) and be looking to further their career by acquiring advanced and strategic knowledge through working closely with more experienced members of the team. An avid interest in organic search is essential – we’re a passionate bunch of SEOs and we’re keen to involve you in our discussions, experiments, and theorising!
- Support SEO Manager in carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions, with the aid of a more senior team member
- Review and change your strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations, alongside a senior team member
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work with a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve results