We’re looking for dedicated self-starters, SEOs who are excited about campaign performance and relish working closely with our clients. You’ll be confident working with clients and equally adept at talking to marketing and development teams.
You will need to have the ability to compromise and empathise with our clients’ challenges and identify what you and they can do to deliver measurable, exciting results. You won’t be afraid to present new ideas and push us further as a search agency – you’ll be ready to experiment, measure your performance and pitch ideas back into the wider SEO team to help us grow with the times. You’ll keep up to date with the SEO industry and be prepared to represent us at both official marketing and unofficial social events. Most of all, you’ll be excited to dig into working for one of the most forward-thinking agencies in the country and make this role your own.
- Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with your clients confidently
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions
- Review and change your strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work with a team, both in-person and remotely, to achieve results