Jaywing is a Digital Agency with Data Science at its heart. We have three locations in the UK and an office in Australia. We have a number of different specialisms which operate under the oversight of a central management team (the Exec).
We work with clients to develop and drive highly personalised marketing communications, sophisticated attribution models built at individual customer level, plus a wide range of ad hoc modelling, analysis and visualisation projects aimed at improving overall understanding of marketing performance and how this can drive business growth.
We’ve honed our skills and approaches over many years, focusing first on widely available transactional data sourced from customer databases. In recent years we have developed our own unique tracking technology to harvest similar customer level data from digital ecosystems, creating a holistic view of customer behaviour, better insight, better analysis and more sophisticated and value creating decision making capabilities for our clients.
Key responsibilities include the ongoing development & overall profitability of accounts, leading of client relationships and the delivery of high-quality analytical projects.
- Accountable for leading and developing client accounts ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality data-focused marketing projects, and that clients (and their 3rd party suppliers) receive the very best level of service and results.
- Providing support to the Head of Marketing Effectiveness in devising and executing our marketing measurement approach and strategy including execution of measurement and testing frameworks and a future facing privacy first data and tech roadmap.
- Use a blend of marketing expertise and data knowledge to ensure that we can articulate this strategy to clients, prospects and internal teams.
- Provide a strategic service to clients, helping to them articulate briefs and direct marketing analysis, strategy and planning.
- Support the creation and interpretation of effective insights from these projects to support marketing recommendations to clients.
- Delivering project management support, ensuring that all risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies ensuring are fully understood and mitigated, and that all appropriate agency teams have a full understanding of the client’s requirement.
- Proactively review and analyse competitor and market activity and identify any implications to the client’s business.