You will be required to deliver multi-channelled projects efficiently across our multi-disciplinary teams. You will also be supporting the Operations Manager in implementing process and ensure departments are following operational best practices.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team to ensure the delivery of projects across the multi-disciplinary Performance and Media Science and Data Science Teams.
- Own your projects in terms of timings and budgets, identifying and managing risks.
- Hit your KPIs in terms of project delivery and efficiency.
- Create and manage project roadmaps/timelines/GANTT charts.
- Work across multiple projects spanning across the Data Science and Performance and Media Science Teams
- Organise and run project kick-off meetings and project status meetings with internal project stakeholders.
- Book internal resource
- Update senior stakeholders on project statuses.
- Work independently, whilst supporting the Operations Manager
- Monitoring implementation of processes across departments.
- Reporting any adjustments potentially required for any existing processes.
- Developing internal operational documents.
- An understanding of project and resource management.
- Excellent project management skills plus an ability to work on multiple projects in sync.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Commercial awareness to ensure projects are efficient and within budgets
- Proven track record of being process-driven and organised
- The ability to problem solve and think critically
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively while also being able to take the lead
- High level of diplomacy and the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships across the business at all levels
- A strong understanding of the marketing industry