Reporting into the Programmatic & Paid Social Lead, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for your clients’ programmatic campaigns, while helping influence and shape the client’s digital strategy.
Jaywing is looking for an experienced Programmatic Manager to join our Programmatic and Paid Social team in Leeds to help cultivate our proposition as an agency and deliver excellent performance for our clients.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of programmatic display, video, audio & DOOH campaigns
- Collaborating with the team lead on Sales pitches to create best-in-class brief responses and media plans.
- Staying up to date and well informed on all programmatic industry news and changes so that we can provide our clients with future-proofed advice and strategies
- Liaise with all our delivery partners to ensure we are adhering to best practice, using their tech stacks effectively, and acquiring the best efficiency for our clients
- Plan, strategise and monitor brand and performance programmatic campaigns against a diverse range of KPI’s, ensuring performance targets are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for mentoring and supporting new starters and more junior members of the team, proactively contributing to team meetings and knowledge sharing.
- Presenting campaign performance and future recommendations to the client
- Producing insightful and actionable performance reports for clients
- Experience in trading and managing client budgets within a digital agency and experience in a digital agency environment.
- Experience in working with a variety of DSPs and biddable platforms
- Advanced knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem (ad serving, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of multiple digital media buying platforms.
- Technical tracking expertise (e.g. setting up tracking, QA, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills for reporting purposes
- Line management experience preferred but not essential