As an Account Executive, you will be proactive in ensuring that client coverage and link targets are met consistently, working across a variety of clients in different sectors. You will work alongside your client team to support the development of campaigns from research to press release writing, media list creation and journalist outreach.
At Jaywing, our PR team are trailblazing, results-driven and committed to each other and our clients, with an ambition to develop consistently brilliant, award-winning campaigns for our PR and Digital PR clients.
- Work as part of a team of an Account Director, Account Manager and other Account Execs to deliver outstanding, award-winning work for clients
- Speaking with clients to manage press release/content approvals, as well as sharing results secured by the team
- Media outreach to national, regional or trade journalists on email or by phone to sell in stories and secure results for clients
- Continually monitoring for coverage, and keeping detailed records and translating these into client reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Write press releases and content using your creative flair to create engaging stories for your clients
- Undertaking considered and accurate research to support campaign activity e.g. desk research or survey question writing and analysis
- Media list development utilising tools including Roxhill
- Scouring the news, Twitter and our journalist tools to identify reactive opportunities for clients
- Attending idea generation sessions for your own and other clients within the team
- Proactive approach to learning
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to confidently and effectively pitch stories and content to media
- Strong communication skills – you are approachable and friendly
- Strong team player – supporting others across the whole department when needed and always proactively looking for opportunities for all clients
- Highly motivated when working alone or as a team
- A passion for PR!