You will need to direct and lead a mix of PR and Digital PR clients, driving the strategic approach and creative output. You will also need to focus on delivering new business pitches and growing existing accounts, working alongside strategists and channel specialists from across the agency.
As a PR Account Director, you will be a senior contact for clients within the agency, overseeing your own team of Account Managers and Executives to ensure work is delivered to a high quality and in line with the client requirements and our own values.
- Championing creativity within your team and the agency - driving our work to be as creative and impactful as possible against objectives
- Achieving brilliant results for all clients, and leading your team to be agile, where needed, to ensure great results - reporting on these results both internally and with clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the media landscape and multiple channels that can form part of a PR campaign, and be able to discuss this both internally and with clients
- Leading and managing your team, providing development support, monitoring performance and reviewing progress
- Development of processes which encourage best practice and aid the team in all areas of their work
- Leading on accounts and bringing onboard new clients
- Overseeing strategy and reporting, making changes where needed and communicating this to both internal teams and the client
- Offering crisis management and counsel to clients when required
- Management of budgets, and understanding how capacity within teams should be managed in line with budget allocation
- Forming part of a senior team within the PR team that will drive agency processes and supporting the wider business strategy
- Leading your team of managers and account executives to deliver consistent results for all clients
- Setting and monitoring client KPIs and targets
- Overseeing PR campaigns from creative brief to implementation and delivery within your team, ensuring that everything produced is to the highest quality
- Management of client budgets alongside account managers
- Attendance and presentation in client meetings and development of client relationships at a senior level
- Mentoring and providing effective line management to your team, and nurturing talent
- Answering new businesses briefs with support from the wider team and pitching for new business - both PR and Digital PR
- Proactively seeking out potential upsell opportunities within the agency and working with other departments to bring these in
- An ambitious and driven go-getter.
- Someone that will live and breathe the agency values.
- Someone that can lead and motivate a team.
- A confident and capable communicator.
- Someone who can represent the business, and will make the effort to know the business (every department), and the industry inside out.
- Someone who can confidently discuss a broad range of topics relating to PR, SEO, and Social Media.
- Someone with experience at identifying new business targets and pitching.
- Excellent project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills