Our Marketing Analytical consultants report to the Analytics Director. We have a flexible structure and approach which means the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
Projects can vary from a quick adhoc analysis into conversion rates by landing pages, to a long-term attribution engagement with a client where we analyse and optimise their channel performance. This gives our consultants exposure to a wide variety of work to enable them to gain experience in the many areas of digital marketing and analytics. At the same time, we provide appropriate support from project leads and colleagues.
We are professional without unnecessary formality, and both our people and clients welcome and enjoy this refreshing approach.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is familiar with the creation, development, and implementation of marketing analytical projects from marketing attribution modelling to segmentation and lifetime value projects
- Has an understanding of producing insight from data related to measuring marketing effectiveness through attribution
- Is familiar with analysing customer journeys and assessing channel performance alongside a good working knowledge of digital communications
- Can work independently to produce and communicate meaningful data-driven insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders. These will support strategic and tactical decision-making to drive measurable incremental improvements to marketing activities.
- Will analyse performance and effectiveness of our digital marketing in the acquisition and retention of customers across Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social and online media, email and some above the line channels
- Can design and implement measurement tests to prove the value of individual components of our client’s marketing activity
- Can support with the provision of analytical training and up-skilling the wider agency teams
- Displays confidence in presenting results to internal teams and clients at a variety of levels; a strong storyteller
- Is familiar operating within project management frameworks and comfortable multi-tasking and reprioritising assignments
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships both within the multi-disciplinary team as well as with our clients
- Demonstrates a high level of autonomy
- Has an exceptional track record in their career to date