Whilst the majority of these will be working with us across digital marketing channels, you will be able to work with the wider Jaywing business to offer a full mix of marketing solutions – making this role a truly exciting opportunity to maintain your digital specialist knowledge while developing broader marketing experience.
Working closely with a group of channel specialists and Account Executives, you will develop briefs to identify the right channel mix to efficiently and effectively meet your client’s business goals. You will be able to excite the client by proving to them that you have the answer to their challenges and you’ll retain them by spotting additional opportunities, ways to improve and always leading teams to deliver targets.
Reporting into an Account Director, you must be able to manage the needs of the client to make sure they always get the best result. This means staying at the forefront of digital marketing to ensure our strategies and recommended ways of working keeps us ahead of our competitors.
- Overlay in-depth knowledge of the client and day to day activity to the overarching multi-channel strategies to inform relevant plans of activity to be delivered by the wider agency
- Work alongside the senior client services team and channel experts to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively to ensure client goals are achieved and surpassed
- Regular client contact with day to day teams, both client and agency-side
- Attend and run frequent team meetings to ensure the strategy is being delivered against by production teams with multiple workloads and client objectives
- Working with production teams to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- Work with the Account Director to ensure both day-to-day and senior contacts’ objectives are met with recommendations
- Understand the full Jaywing offering to be able to identify and act upon opportunities to broaden the scope of our activity with a given client beyond digital marketing
- You will have solid experience managing SEO, PPC, programmatic and/or other digital marketing channels in an agency environment
- Your knowledge of all digital marketing channels enables you to have high-level strategic conversations with clients and can explore opportunities with channel specialists
- You are a problem solver and capable of adapting to the needs of the client and the business to make sure we deliver consistent results efficiently
- You’ll understand the customer journey and the impacts that can be made by actions at the right time and through the right channel
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport, adapting your style to suit the situation and the person with whom you are communicating, with both colleagues and clients
- You’ll have an appetite to grow and develop your cross-channel marketing knowledge into expertise