The successful Business Development Director will be responsible for:
- Opportunity development
- Opportunity qualification
- Opportunity nurture
- Building the pitch brief
- Internal stakeholder management
- Pitch and proposal management
- Client onboarding
- Pipeline reporting
- CRM Management
- LinkedIn outreach
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following essential skills:
- Professional attitude with a proven track record of new business development
- Excellent prospecting, networking, persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills
- A track record of bringing in briefs, holding relevant client relationships, coordinating, and winning pitches
- A new business leader, who is not afraid to take a hands-on approach to support a growing team
- A strategic and charismatic seller, able to engage senior client stakeholders, understand their problems, and craft complex solutions
- In touch with current trends and interested in future developments within the marketing ecosystem
- An experienced multi-tasker who can juggle multiple briefs, projects and tasks
- Interested in always going the extra mile, with a heightened level of focus
Desirable (preferred but not required):
- Experience in a similar role within a marketing agency
What's on offer?
Sound appealing? Then you could be the one we're looking for to join our vibrant, supportive team. You will also enjoy plenty of support from the whole team, including creatives, developers, strategists, data scientists and media performance specialists.
Additionally, the successful Business Development Director will receive:
- Competitive salary and generous commission scheme
- Flexible 35-hour working week
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - up to an extra 5 days after each year of service
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Healthcare and life assurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Hybrid working - Work in either our Sheffield or Leeds office
- And much more!
Interested in this role?
No recruitment agencies please.