At Jaywing Australia, we are a passionate team of digital enthusiasts. There isn’t anyone like us, we’re unique. We don’t expect you to have lots of experience in search or digital, but we do expect you to have a massive desire to learn. We are a young, dynamic company and our friendly team all share a passion for the web and online marketing. Ongoing demand for our highly ethical and effective SEM services has seen us grow rapidly over the last couple of years and that means we often have vacancies available.
What this means for you
- Access to industry-leading software developed for our global entity
- Exposure to Tier 1 clients
- Opportunity for international travel
We are looking for an individual to take ownership of key client portfolios and help grow the department. You will work closely with the Digital Strategy Director to help develop the department (SEO, Content and Organic Social strategy implementation) and deliver world-leading SEO campaigns for our clients. Can you bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party to share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit?
In addition, you will:
- Take control of key accounts and bring in resources where needed
- Strategise with clients to develop their total SEO strategy and advise on where they should be investing
- Make commercial sense from data to help inform strategic actions
- Conduct technical SEO work when required
- Strategise off-page, outreach and content requirements. Tap into our earned media team for execution
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events
- Support the Digital Strategy Director and continue to develop this flourishing department
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 4+ years agency experience
- Hands-on implementation experience
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost-effective and high-performing SEO strategies
- Sound knowledge of SEO performance, causation and correlation, and other key SEO metrics
- Strong understanding of content, content metrics and content strategies
- Ability to audit websites, analyse data and formulate strategies
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Webmaster/Search Console experience
- Knowledge of HTML and CSSAnalytical and problem-solving mindset
- Strong time and project management skills
- Your diary is your bible
- Must love people and machines!