At Jaywing Australia, we are a passionate team of digital enthusiasts. There isn’t anyone like us, we’re unique. We don’t expect you to have lots of experience in search or digital, but we do expect you to have a massive desire to learn. We are a young, dynamic company and our friendly team all share a passion for the web and online marketing. Ongoing demand for our highly ethical and effective SEM services has seen us grow rapidly over the last couple of years and that means we often have vacancies available.
What this means for you
- Kick start your career as part of one of Australia’s most exciting digital marketing teams
- Access to industry leading software developed for the global entity
- Exposure to Tier 1 brands
- Be a part of a rapidly expanding team
We are after a bright, motivated graduate who is keen to crack into the digital marketing world. You will work closely with the PR Account Manager on a number of key clients to ensure that KPIs are met consistently, including driving traffic, gaining online coverage, generating links and increasing brand awareness and positive sentiment.
- Research and contact websites that can provide back-link opportunities
- Work closely with the content team to steer content strategy
- You’ll help create and research stories, writing and selling in press releases, and creating strong media lists
- You will continually monitor and search for coverage opportunities
- You will get to know your clients, developing detailed knowledge of their businesses and sectors
- You will work towards proactively seeking media opportunities for clients outside of any planned work
- You’ll attend and contribute to regular brainstorms and come up with brilliant and innovative ideas for your clients
- Gain exposure to the technical aspects of SEO to help develop your understanding of search engines
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in preferably any of the following: Digital, Communications, Journalism, PR/Marketing or similar
- Excellent teamwork, communication, research and interpersonal skills
- You are highly motivated and used to working diligently alone as well as in a team
- You have strong time management skills and can accurately estimate time required to complete a task
- Logic, creativity and imagination
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (mainly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are a strong writer with a creative flair, but importantly, have second to none spelling and grammar skills and attention to detail